You have children. They have friends. At some point, someone has to step up to the plate and let all those children invade the house, losing sleep and mopping up spilled grape juice and spending the next two months finding pizza crusts in odd places. It’s your turn and you need some help. We’ve got you covered.
- Disposable cups with scratch labels so kids know which grape juice is theirs to spill.
- Plates for the pizza and cake and other sugar-laden items.
- Or elephant plates, if your kid swings that way.
- Zoopals funtensils, because fun utensils are a requirement at slumber parties.
- Napkins. Yeah, you’ll need a lot of those.
- Disinfecting wipes for surfaces covered in pizza sauce and Coke.
- Lay’s wavy potato chips, a kid classic.
- Bugles, kids go nuts for these.
- Double stuff Oreos.
- Fruit 66 with kid-approved fruit punch and orange tangerine.
- Super strong paper towels.
- Toilet paper. For when the young darlings sneak out to TP Old Man Jerry’s house and you totally let them do it because it’s a safe neighborhood, you need some peace and quiet, and Old Man Jerry is a jerk anyway. Don’t worry, the toilet paper is recycled. Because you care.
- For breakfast, serve up Rice Krispies and pancakes. The pancake mix only needs water. Thank god, cause you’re exhausted.
- Not that they need more sugar, but hot chocolate is always a hit.
Now, send ‘em home!