Now you get an apartment and learn how to scrub the toilet bowl, that’s what. Welcome to adulthood!
- Sponges. You need these. You’ll need a lot more over the course of your life. Don’t worry, we’ve got you covered.
- Natural dish soap in Valencia orange. Get used to doing a lot of these too.
- Unless you have a dishwasher, you lucky dog. So you’ll need dishwashing liquid. Lemon Cascade is a favorite.
- High octane all-purpose cleaner. For everything from exploding pasta sauce to uncouth roommates.
- You get to clean your own floors now. But you don’t have a curfew. Trade-off.
- Clean the toilet bowl regularly. Seriously.
- Original windex – it’s a mirror must.
- Scrubbing bubbles get your shower the cleanest with the least amount of work. You’re welcome.
- Disinfecting wipes. Keep these under the sink to give your sink and toilet cover surfaces a quick wipe. It keeps the bathroom feeling clean and takes about four seconds.
- Charmin ultra-soft toilet paper. This is the good stuff. You deserve it for keeping that toilet bowl clean.
- Bounty is the lumberjack of paper towels.
- Laundry is another thing to be doing regularly. We like Tide.
- Bounce fabric softener, fresh linen scent.
Congratulations! You’re now a fully-functioning adult! Just don’t forget those taxes.