We trust you to find biologically-inspired party paraphernalia and feather-strewn tiaras and drag queen-approved neon boas. We also trust you with the dancing and the shots. Or the dinner reservations and tasteful champagne cocktails. But once the party heads into the wee hours, we’ve got you covered.
It’s One In The Morning and You Need Some Serious Snacks
- Keebler Fudge-Dipped Pretzels, in convenient packs for tossing at liquored-up bridesmaids.
- Spicy Nacho Doritos, because they taste like tiny chips of heaven after tequila shots. You’ll need several bags.
- Rice Krispies Treats, crunchy and sticky and always a huge hit at 2 a.m.
- Chex Mix Bold Party Blend, the crack of snacks.
- Annie’s Snickerdoodle Bunny Cookies, gluten-free because there’s always one friend with random dietary needs).
- Baked Lentil Chips with Cracked Pepper and Sea Salt, because the gluten-free soon-to-be sister-in-law probably won’t touch the Doritos.
- Walkers Shortbread, delicious with bourbon.
Songs That Go Well With Tequila, Songs That Probably Won’t Get Any Air Time at the Reception
- Ke$ha: Tik Tok
- Black Eyed Peas: I Gotta Feelin’
- The Ting Tings: Great DJ
- Beyonce: Girls
- Wale and Lady Gaga: Chillin’
- Katy Perry: Hot ‘n’ Cold
- Fergie: Fergalicious
- Nicki Minaj: Super Bass
- Flo Rida: Good Feeling
- Or make life easy and just download Girl Talk for hours of party music – my favorites are Feed the Animals and All Day.
Don’t Forget the Aftermath. Or Aftershock. Or, In Layman’s Terms, The Hangover.
- Neutrogena makeup remover, cleansing towelettes.
- Super C Recovery, vitamin and mineral drink with acai.
- Now is not the time for a balanced breakfast. You will probably get omelets and hash browns and bacon later, but to get you as far as brunch you need chewy chocolate mocha Fiber One bars.
- Also, Starbucks Breakfast Blend. Ground, because no one wants to listen to – or have to find – the grinder after all that tequila and Nicki Minaj.