Outdoor concerts are one of the prime perks of summer. Sitting on a blanket under the stars on a warm evening while sipping wine is actually one of the prime perks of life. Especially if you live in a region with fireflies. But these suggestions are not restricted to entertainment of the musical genre. Consider this your go-to list for the beach, the park, or anywhere you might go this summer to eat delicious things outdoors.
- Travel wipes in citrus, so your hands don’t smell like turkey sandwich all evening.
- Cheese knife. You will be having cheese.
- Crackers. Perfect vehicle for the cheese.
- Pita chips. Delicious with hummus or by themselves.
- Garden Salsa Sun Chips. For sun chips are delicious. And you’re sitting in the sun. Thematic.
- Ginger biscuits. Appropriate park food.
- Kombucha sparkling tea in Niagra Grape. For the people who don’t drink wine. If you know any.
- Bamboo utensils, paper plates and cups. For wine. We’re not telling you what to do with these cups, of course. (Wine.)
- Napkins. For when you spill your wine. Hey, it happens.