Just because the honeymoon’s over, doesn’t mean your libido is. Yeah, you’ve put all this time and energy into planning the wedding and the magical honeymoon. But what about after, when you settle into your new, officially documented life together? Don’t let it become all leftovers and mowing the lawn. Here’s a vaguely naughty shopping list to help.
- Condoms: Having kids before you’re ready isn’t sexy.
- Lubricant: Always good to have plenty of this.
- KY Intense: Try something new. New is fun.
- Rack up the spouse points with massage oil: You can’t just buy it. You have to actually use it.
- Go all out with the blindfold: Use your imagination there.
Now you can mow the lawns and eat the leftovers. With this list you can probably make even that sexy.